Terms & Conditions
By purchasing products from Qodesh Books Limited, a New Zealand registered company, hereafter referred to as ("Qodesh Books"). Using this website the purchaser ("The Customer") agrees to the following terms and conditions of sale.
Conditions of sale.
- Additional Costs: The costs for any additional services, eg. Overnight express, 2 day delivery, Insurance etc. will be extra. If postage exceeds the rates paid for in the shopping cart, to some remote destinations, additional costs will be for the account of the customer. Postage to countries outside the USA will be calculated and emailed to you on request, together with a custom shopping cart payment request.
- Addressing: If a product is found to be mis-addressed by Qodesh Books then Qodesh Books shall be responsible for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the product. If the Customer is found to have given an incorrect or insufficient address, then Qodesh Books will not refund or resend the product and all responsibility for correcting delivery will be borne by the Customer.
- Business Customers: The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply to business customers (where "business" is as defined by the Act). Business customers agree that where products are purchased for the purpose of a business that the Act does not apply.
- Cancelling Orders: Qodesh Books reserves the right to cancel orders that we believe to be fraudulent or constitute a mis-use or a promotional or marketing activity or where an error has occurred including but not limited to errors relating to pricing.
- Consumer Guarantees Act 1993: Where the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 apply, these terms will be read subject to the application of that Act, and in the case of any conflict, the provisions of that Act will apply.
- Copyright & Trademarks: You agree that the content you access, view or download and the software used to create it, remains the property of Qodesh Books Limited as defined by New Zealand and International Intellectual Property Laws, including but not limited to Copyright and Trademark laws. You agree not to modify or alter the content in any way, or make it available to any third parties.
- Credit Card Queries: If you query or object to a valid order that you have placed that was processed through your credit card, any costs incurred by the Qodesh Books will be for the customer who objected to the payment. Please take note of your orders and costs before objecting to charges on your credit card.
- Customs & Duties: For any orders shipped outside of the United States of America, New Zealand or South Africa, the customer is the importer of record and will be responsible for all customs import duties and sales tax charges. These charges vary in each country and are outside of Qodesh Books control. Contact your local customs office for more information on what import duties or sales taxes may be imposed.
- Delivery of Goods: Please allow 1-2 weeks for airmail delivery, and 4-6 weeks for surface mail delivery to countries outside the USA. Qodesh Books will not be held responsible for orders placed for delivery to CORRECTIONAL SERVICES, JAILS or similar institutions. We recommend that you order items for delivery to your own address. American and European continent orders are shipped from the USA. African orders are shipped from South Africa, and Pacific and South East Asia orders are shipped from New Zealand.
- Delivery Estimates: Qodesh Books makes every effort practical to ensure that delivery timeframes given are accurate. By placing an order, you agree not to hold Qodesh Books liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any delay or failure to deliver within the estimated time frame.
- Exchange: Goods may be exchanged if a customer is not satisfied with the content. Items returned for exchange will be subject to new shipping and handling costs and the customer must return the goods at their own expense. Goods will only be exchanged for other goods if received back in as-new condition.
- Payment Processing: Goods and services provided by Qodesh Books Limited, New Zealand (Qodesh Books). Sold via 2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA).
- Prices: Note that all prices are quoted in US Dollars. However, in the shopping basket, you may select from a range of currencies that are available, but will be charged according to the current US Dollar exchange rate.
- Refunds & Return of goods: Refunds will be given at the discretion of company management. In general refunds will only be given to books received back in as-new condition. A handling and stock re-entry charge of 15% will be withheld from all refunds. No shipping and handling costs will be refunded.
- Site Access: Qodesh Books hereby grants you permission to access, view and download the content appearing on this site, for personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to use any device, method or software to interfere with the proper functioning of this site. Without the expressed written permission of Qodesh Books Limited, you may not use any device, method or software including, but not limited to: spiders, robots, avatars, agents, data mining, gathering or extraction tools and attempts to probe, scan or test or breach security and authentication measures.
- Notice of Copyright Infringement: Qodesh Books respects the copyrights of others. If you feel that data is used in Qodesh Books product catalogue in a manner that your copyright has been infringed upon, as pursuant to Part 2 of the Copyright Act 1994, please write to us at: PO Box 301128, Albany, Auckland 0752, New Zealand. Please include the following details:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed upon and that you wish to have removed. Please include a web address (URL).
- A statement that the complaining party believes what constitutes infringement under the Copyright Act 1994 has occurred.
- A statement that you are the copyright holder or authorised to act on their behalf.
- Contact details including an email address where the complaining party may be contacted.